TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Payment Terms - Terms of payment for open accounts are net 30 days from the date of shipment / invoice. Delinquent invoices or portions thereof are subject to an interest charge of 1.5% (or the maximum rate allowable by applicable law) per month. Overdue and delinquent account balances are subject to being placed for collection and Buyer agrees to pay all expenses incurred, including collection fees, court costs and reasonable attorney's fee.
- Pricing - Prices are exclusive of all federal, state, or local taxes. All taxes applicable to products purchased shall be paid by the Buyer, or in lieu thereof, Buyer shall provide Kam-Com with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to tax authorities. Unless otherwise agreed and clearly stated on the quote and purchase order, prices do not include shipping costs. Products will be shipped by UPS Ground Service (or equivalent) unless otherwise specified on a purchase order. Shipping and handling charges will be calculated from Kam-Com dock with freight prepaid and added (unless otherwise noted on the purchase order and agreed to by Kam-Com).
- Delivery - Delivery dates shall be subject to and contingent upon timely receipt of purchase order by Kam-Com, together with Buyer credit qualifications. Kam-Com shall not be liable for failure to meet any promised delivery date due to credit qualification delays, force majeure, work stoppages, strikes, component unavailability, delays by component vendors, delay or default of common carrier or any unforeseeable event or circumstance.
- Discrepancy / Failed Delivery Claims - Products are shipped FOB Kam-Com dock and risk of loss due to damage or shortage or non-delivery due to carrier fault lies with the Buyer. The Buyer should file all claims for damage or shortages with a carrier handling the shipment. Claims stemming from discrepancies between invoiced descriptions or quantities and actual product received by the Buyer due to the error by Kam-Com must be made in writing within thirty (30) days of invoice date. Any such claim not presented within that time limit will be waived and actual delivery of invoiced items and quantities shall be conclusively presumed.
- Returned Material - In the event of Buyer ordering error, material may be returned for credit toward purchases of other Kam-Com products less a twenty percent (20%) handling charge for restocking. No credit will be issued for return of goods older than sixty (60) days (from the date of shipment) or for products not returned in their original unopened factory carton. A "Return Material Authorization" (RMA) number and specific shipping instructions must be obtained from Kam-Com before any material may be returned.
- Minimum Order - Minimum order amount - $50.00. Handling fee is $5.00 per order / box. Orders under $50.00 are subject to $10.00 handling fee.
- Alteration of Terms and Conditions - No alteration or waiver of the terms and conditions contained herein shall be effective unless authorized in writing and signed by a corporate officer of Kam-Com. In the event that Buyer submits a purchase order with terms that are at variance or in conflict with the terms and conditions of sale contained herein, such purchase order terms shall have no effect to the extent that they may conflict and the Kam-Com terms and conditions of sale shall prevail.
- Change of Buyer's Name or Address; Reorganization - Buyer hereby agrees to notify Kam-Com Credit Department in writing of any changes of name or address of any corporate reorganization or change of ownership which may affect the information on this Credit Application.
- Acceptance of Purchase Orders - All sales are subject to acceptance and no sales are final until accepted by Kam-Com at its headquarters in Nesconset, New York.
- All invoices are due 30 days from date of the shipment/invoice.
- Delinquent invoices or portions thereof are subject to an interest charge of 1.5 % (or the maximum rate allowable by applicable law) per month.
- Overdue and delinquent account balances are subject to being placed for collection and Buyer agrees to pay all expenses incurred, including collection fees, court costs, and reasonable attorney fees.